MyFictionNook

Sandra @ My Fiction Nook

I like romance and boys loving boys in my books.

You can also find me on my main blog

1408 Devotees
112 Devoted To
3447 BOOKS

Secrets and Charms
Lou Harper
Progress: 100%
The Luckiest (Lucky Moon Book 2)
M.J. O'Shea, M.J. O'Shea
My Favorite Uncle
Marshall Thornton
The River Leith
Leta Blake

Favorite quotes

ARC Review: Rebound by Chris Scully

Rebound - Chris Scully

So, we have Emmett, late 30s, nursing a broken heart after leaving his cheating ex and escaping to a friend's place halfway across the country, right before Christmas. Sucky friend has left to go canoodling with a sort of boyfriend, and Emmett is feeling rather sorry for himself, far into his cups when the doorbell rings and delivers Sky, 10 years his senior, looking for Terry, the friend.

You know what they say about assumptions, right? Emmett didn't get that memo and assumes a whole lot of things about Sky. And Terry.

I loved how the author gave Emmett quite a bit to think about, as Sky reveals things about himself and does some very sweet things for Emmett. But this short feels like a setup, in some ways, like it's not quite done, like it's only the beginning for a book the author is planning to write.

Or, that could be wishful thinking on my part because I want to find out more about these men. Because, while we're left in a hopeful place, I think I want to see what comes next for them.

It's cute, it's fluffy, it's chockful of sweet man. I think you might enjoy this as much as I did, if not more. Give it a shot.

I received a free ARC from the publisher. A positive review was not promised in return.