I like romance and boys loving boys in my books.
You can also find me on my main blog.
1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
I can read pretty much anywhere but I love my reading nook in my bedroom, complete with reading light and a small table for a glass of wine.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Neither - I only read e-books now. Though when I was still reading paperbooks, I tended to use whatever piece of scrap paper was lying about to mark the page.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
That depends on the book, I suppose. If I'm thoroughly engaged, but have to stop reading, I might read until the end of the chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
yes. Wine is a favorite. Sometimes, I need chocolate and/or ice cream as well.
5. multitasking: music or TV while reading?
I can ignore pretty much anything if a book captured my attention. Whatever else is happening in the background tends to fade away.
6. one book at a time or several at once?
one book at a time.
7. reading at home or everywhere?
Wherever I am - my e-reader is with me always.
8. reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silence is golden.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I might skim on occasion.
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
depends on the book. I have some paperbacks I've read so many times that the spine is pretty broken in.
11. Do you write in your books?
OMG, no! One mustn't defile books that way. I do make notes in my e-books, though, especially for those I'm reviewing for publishers and/or authors.
What are your #readinghabits? Thank you to http://labyrinthofstories.booklikes.com/ for the prompt!