MyFictionNook

Sandra @ My Fiction Nook

I like romance and boys loving boys in my books.

You can also find me on my main blog

1417 Devotees
124 Devoted To
3298 BOOKS

Secrets and Charms
Lou Harper
Progress: 100 %
The Luckiest (Lucky Moon Book 2)
M.J. O'Shea, M.J. O'Shea
My Favorite Uncle
Marshall Thornton
The River Leith
Leta Blake

Favorite quotes

ARC Review: The Misadventures Of Doc and Dirk Vol 2 by Dan Skinner

The Misadventures of Doc and Dirk, Volume II - Dan Skinner, Tina Adamski

That Darn Muse is at it again, and the Dirkisms continue. I giggled a lot. Mostly because Dan sounds a bit exasperated with the obliviousness of said muse, and also because of how Dirk's mind works. I snickered, giggled, laughed out loud.

Dirk has zero boundaries. Prime example: He'll just insert himself into the same tub where Dan is taking a bath, arranging their limbs just so, completely unabashed and completely oblivious to Dan's WTF face.

The t-shirts - OMG, especially that one Dirk wears when they're out for dinner. Bwahahahahahaha!!!

But there are also serious undertones here, especially when Dan talks about the muse part. It's not that he puts up with Dirk as much as he appreciates him for his youthful irreverence, enthusiasm, and complete lack of shame. Dirk inspires him, in more ways than just one, and really, isn't that a blessing?

Fabulous insight into their relationship (totally chaste, even if Dirk is half-naked a lot and Dan's you-know-what takes notice), and the adorable personality of a beautiful boy whose mind is even more beautiful than what you see at first glance.

Can't wait for the next one!!

** I received a free copy of this book from the author's Marketer/Promoter. A positive review was not promised in return. **