MyFictionNook

Sandra @ My Fiction Nook

I like romance and boys loving boys in my books.

You can also find me on my main blog

1418 Devotees
124 Devoted To
3337 BOOKS

Secrets and Charms
Lou Harper
Progress: 100%
The Luckiest (Lucky Moon Book 2)
M.J. O'Shea, M.J. O'Shea
My Favorite Uncle
Marshall Thornton
The River Leith
Leta Blake

Favorite quotes

ARC Review: Spring Fever (Holly Creek #2) by Poppy Dennison

Spring Fever (Holly Creek Book 2) - Poppy Dennison

Fabulous revisit with Jefferson Lee and his hunky cop boyfriend, the good Sheriff Zane, and all the characters from Holly Creek.

Jefferson Lee is busy planning another festival, Zane is busy being the long arm of the law, and both are busy with each other. Except Zane starts hiding some phone calls he's getting, and Jefferson Lee's jealousy flares to light.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, their antics, the brilliant Southern Charm, and all the people, including Tall, Dark, and Handsome Mr. Stranger who stands no chance, none whatsoever, when Clover sets her sights on him.

Wonderful, giggly fun, with two men hot and heavy in love who both still have a thing or ten to learn, but who are working their way through the murky waters to strengthen their relationship.

And all because they finally really communicate with each other. Who'd have thought?

Seriously, if you loved Dogwood Days, you're not going to want to miss this one!

My only complaint is that it was over much too quickly. I hope the author decides to write us another story from Holly Creek!

** I received a free copy from the publisher. A positive review was not promised in return. **