MyFictionNook

Sandra @ My Fiction Nook

I like romance and boys loving boys in my books.

You can also find me on my main blog

1417 Devotees
124 Devoted To
3309 BOOKS

Secrets and Charms
Lou Harper
Progress: 100 %
The Luckiest (Lucky Moon Book 2)
M.J. O'Shea, M.J. O'Shea
My Favorite Uncle
Marshall Thornton
The River Leith
Leta Blake

Favorite quotes

Best Of 2015 - my top reads for the year!

Get Your Shine OnGet Your Shine On by Nick Wilgus - A Southern story as if pulled from real life.

How To Be A Normal PersonHow To Be A Normal Person by Tj Klune - I still don't have words to do this book justice. Brilliant, sweet, and thought-provoking.

Make Me Soar (Collars and Cuffs, #6)Make Me Soar by K.C. Wells - BDSM romance heavy on healing/hurt/comfort - wonderfully done. Made me cry more than once.

Falling AwakeFalling Awake by Kage Alan - like nothing I've read before. Like nothing this author has written before. Brilliant.

I'm The Guy You HateI'm The Guy You Hate by Isa K. - a diamond in the rough, not really a romance, but a character study of two damaged individuals who cannot save each other, but only themselves.

Falling From The SkyFalling From The Sky by Nikki Goodwin - a realistic, meaningful YA romance that deals with real issues and contains fully formed characters. Color me surprised.

Dogwood Days (Holly Creek, #1)Dogwood Days by Poppy Dennison - adorable fun romp set in a small southern town. Loved this.

Winter Wonderland (Minnesota Christmas, #3)Winter Wonderland by Heidi Cullinan - the 3rd book in the Minnesota Christmas series, we finally got Paul's story. Magical, emotional, and beautiful.

An American Homo in ParisAn American Homo In Paris by Vanessa North - my prompt for the M/M Romance's group's Love Is An Open Road 2015 challenge, this was everything I hoped it would be and more.

Muscling ThroughMuscling Through by J.L. Merrow - sheer brilliance, excellent narration, and two characters who are perfectly imperfect. Absolutely loved this!

Which books did you enjoy this year?