MyFictionNook

Sandra @ My Fiction Nook

I like romance and boys loving boys in my books.

You can also find me on my main blog

1417 Devotees
124 Devoted To
3308 BOOKS

Secrets and Charms
Lou Harper
Progress: 100 %
The Luckiest (Lucky Moon Book 2)
M.J. O'Shea, M.J. O'Shea
My Favorite Uncle
Marshall Thornton
The River Leith
Leta Blake

Favorite quotes

ARC Review: Jesse's Diner (HOPE #2) by Cardeno C.

Jesse's Diner - Cardeno C.

Pre-review notes:

Oh yeah, gimme some CC. Ooey-gooey fluffy romance. My body is ready!

Review:

Oh yeah, that hit the spot. I can always count on CC to bring on the sweet, fluffy romance. This book is another one of those.

We meet Tanner who runs/owns Jesse's Diner after its namesake passed away about 18 months prior. Tanner is young and had a rough early life, but with help from Jesse, he's found a home in Hope.

Jesse was married to Steve Faus, long the object of Tanner's affection and longing, and father to Tanner's best friend.

Tanner wants nothing more than Steve, but he has no idea if the older man is even interested. Also, awkward, lusting after your friend's grieving father.

Unbeknownst to Tanner, Steve also has been longing, but has no idea how to go about making that desire known to the young man.

When Tanner gets a call from his best friend to go check on Dad, he wastes no time doing just that.

From there, things progress in typical CC fashion, with hot sexy times and awkward attempts at flirting, and disbelief on Tanner's side that the hot older man is trying (emphasis on trying) to flirt with him.

Like a fuzzy blanket you wrap around yourself, this story is heartwarming and sweet.

Utterly adorable.

** I received a free copy of this book from its author. A positive review was not promised in return. **